The Stryker SR-655HPC is a high performance two-way radio designed for excellent transmit and receive quality while offering extreme reliability. The SR-655HPC is loaded with features that are customarily only available on much more expensive radios. This 10 meter radio is packed with serious power.
The Stryker SR-655HPC is a high quality 10 meter amateur radio (export radio) designed for superior transmit, receive, and reliability. It has several popular features to satisfy every user such as back lit controls, adjustable echo and talkback, 6 digit frequency display, clarifier, and variable power output. The SR-655HPC is highly customizable through the on board controls and a PC connection. Programming the SR-655HPC from a PC requires the use of an optional USB capable that does not ship with the radio.
Stryker SR-655HPC 10 Meter Radio high performance radio operates on the 10-meter radio band with frequencies spanning 28.000 - 29.700MHz. A license issued by the Federal Communications Commission is required to transmit on these frequencies.
If you're in the market for a high quality 10 meter radio that talks great and won't break the bank the Stryker SR-655HPC from West Coast Mall is the two-way radio for you!
Stryker SR-655HPC features at a glance
- Clarifier: Lets you move frequency up or down very quickly
- VFO: Use traditional band mode or VFO mode for continuous operation throughout the frequency range.
- Variable Power Control: Adjust or vary your carrier from two watts to over 70 watts PEP.
- Up-Armored ¢ Receiver: Exclusive receiver protection works even under the harshest conditions, like among other running high power radios.
- Large Square S/RF and SWR Meter
- Instant Channel 9/19
- 6 Digit Frequency Counter
- 32 Stage Dimmer Control
- Hi-Cut Noise Filter
- Easy mounting front microphone connector
- Automatic Noise Filter
- 10 KHz Switch
- Mic and RF Gain
- Front microphone connector for easy mounting in tight spaces
- 4-Pin Standard Microphone Jack
- Variable Talkback for Testing microphones
- 6 Roger Beeps
- Echo Board with Dual Controls
- Scan your favorite channels or frequencies
- Optional CTCSS Module
- 3 Year Limited Factory Warranty
- Not SSB capable- See SR955HPC for 10 Meter SSB Radio
What's included in the box:
- SR655HPC Radio (Dimensions: 11 1/8" L x 8" W x 2 3/8" H)
- Power cable
- Mounting bracket and hardware
- Owner's Manual
4 WIRE MIC CABLE
1- Audio Shield
2- Audio Lead
3- Transmit Control
10 Meter Radios are not CB Radios.
There are some big differences between 10 meter and CB.
Find out more about 10 Meter radios here!
Please Note: An amateur radio operator's license issued by the Federal Communications Commission is required for legal transmission on 10 Meter Radios.
WE DO NOT ACCEPT ANY RETURNS ON 10 METER RADIO PRODUCTS.
ANY AND ALL WARRANTY ISSUES MUST GO DIRECTLY TO THE MANUFACTURER.
PLEASE BE SURE THAT YOU READ OUR RETURN POLICY BEFORE YOU ORDER.
Defective 10 Meter Radio's must be returned to the manufacturer warranty service center. Contact the warranty center at the address listed below for technical assistance or to request a Return Authorization for warranty repair. you can also obtain information from the product user guide!
SAR Communications (STRYKER RADIO'S)
439 Westwood Shopping Center, Suite 108
Fayetteville, NC 28314
Phone# (910) 221-1086
Fax# (480) 247-5927
No posts found