FireStik side mounts are the solution you need when you are mounting your antenna to the side of your vehicle or any other flat vertical surface. The mounts include a stud and mounting hardware. This type of mount is often installed on the side of truck cabs, on toolboxes, RV's, inside the bed rail on pickups, and countless other applications.
These sides mounts are available in plated (K24A) and stainless steel (SS24A) versions. The plated version is made from cold rolled steel finished with chrome plating. The stainless steel model is preferable if you are concerned about long-term durability or live near salt water.
There is an additinal option for studs with this mount, The SO239(SS24) stud has a Termainal(hoop) connectors for coax. The lug stud has a bolt on the bottom for connecting when space is and issue. This stud has the PL259 connector, the choice is mainly personal preference. Recommended 18' high quality coax for this stud.
Firestik Side Mount Features
- Mounts on Any Flat Vertical Metal Surface
- Chrome Plated Cold Rolled Steel or Stainless Steel
- Will Support up to a 7' Antenna When all 4 Bolts are Secured
- Actual Size: 2.25" Wide and 4.2" Tall (Includes Stud) Outward Protrusion 1.9"
- Complete with all Hardware
- 1 Year Limited Warranty