The Cobra 29 LX BT is a step up from the 29 LX base model with several advanced technology features not found on other CB radios. The Bluetooth wireless connection allows text and caller ID information to show on the radio's display. Other advanced Bluetooth features include, Address Book sync, Dual Point Bluetooth for Team drivers, A2DP audio streaming for text-to-speech processing allowing drivers to hear e-mails over the CB radio speaker with a text-to-speech downloaded on the phone. Lastly, you can talk through your phone over the CB mic.
The 4-color display on this Bluetooth CB radio also has customizable night and day settings to enhance readability in both very bright and very dark conditions. Plus, Nightwatch illuminated function panel.
Based on the 29 LTD Classic platform with added features: Radio Check Diagnostic to allow users to monitor the vehicles voltage system and the radio's RF Output Power. Instant access to information channel 19 and emergency channel 9. Clock/Timer and Alarm function with programmable snooze. T
Cobra 29 LX BT Features:
- Selectable 4-Color LCD Display - Choose from four easy-to-read display colors: red, blue, green and amber.
- NightWatch Illumination - Radio functions are illumincated for night-time viewing of controls
- Bluetooth Wireless Technology - Allows you to make and receive phone calls through the CB Radio
- Dual Point Bluetooth - Enables the pairing of two phones to the CB radio for team drivers
- Voice & Caller ID - Announces incoming call name from address book
- A2DP Audio Streaming - Allows text to speeck conversion for emails & text messages (third party app required)
- NOAA Weather plus Alert - Instant access to 10 National Weather Channels, 24 hours a day, in all 50 states.
- Emergency Weather Alert - Alerts you if threatening weather is nearby with an alert tone even if CB is turned off.
- Talk Back - This control is used to adjust the desired amount of modulation talk back that is present at the speaker during transmit
- Weather Alert Scan - Automatically scans for the nearest weather alert signal.
- Radio Check Diagnostic - Allows testing of important radio functions such as RF power, antenna condition and battery voltage.
- Memory Channel Scan - Allows scanning of up to 10 channels stored in memory.
- Key Tones - Programmable audible tones when controls are in operation.
- Day / Night Dimmer Control - Adjusts brightness of the front panel for day and night driving.
- SWR Calibration - Allows calibration of antenna system for maximum performance.
- 40 Channel Scan - Allows scanning of all 40 channels.
- Clock / Timer / Alarm - Provides a clock/alarm and on-duty timer for professional drivers.
- Frequency Display - Displays operating channel frequency of CB and weather band.
- 9 Foot Microphone Cord - For easy reach within any area of the vehicle.
- 6-Pin Front Microphone Connector - Allows convenient installation to be in dash or under dash.
- Adjustable Dynamike Boost - Dynamically boosts microphone for increased voice clarity.
- Tactile Controls - Allows you to actually feel where the dial is in it's rotation without taking your eyes off the road.
- RF Gain - Adjusts receive gain in weak and strong signal areas.
- Switchable Noise Blanker - For increased noise reduction.
- Dimmer Control - Adjusts brightness of the front panel, channel display and signal strength meter.
- 4 Watts AM RF Power Output - The maximum allowed by law.
- Instant Channel 9 and 19 - Instant access to emergency channel 9 and information channel 19.
What is in the box:
- Cobra 29LX BT CB radio
- Mounting bracket & hardware
- Power cable - Do you need a replacement power cord? Check out the AUCB91/P.
- Owner's manual
- Size: 2 1/4" H x 7 1/4" W x 8 5/8 D
- This is a large radio. It is recommended for vehicles with a little extra space
- The power cord for this radio is detachable for easy routing.
- The Cobra 29 LX BT includes a mounting bracket with 2 5mm thumb screws for mounting.
No posts found