C29LTDP-T - Cobra® Bright Pink® Edition Breast Awareness CB Radio *Peaked & Tuned*
Based on the classic Cobra model, The 29 LTD is continued to be manufactured based on the original design which has been known for performance and durability. Professional driver-requested improvements have been made thru-out the years to continue to enhance performance and durability continuing the un-matched Cobra tradition.
As the world’s leader in CB Radio technology, Cobra is proud to partner with Bright Pink to bring you this unique, one-of-a-kind radio based on the incomparable 29 LTD Classic. The Bright Pink Edition keeps the 29 LTD design, known for its performance and durability, but adds an important Bright Pink look.
Reliable CB Radio
The Cobra ® 29 LTD Classic has been in production since the 1970s. Very little has changed about this radio over the years. That is because this is a radio that works. There are several variations of the 29, but the classic keeps on going.
Cobra ® 29 LTD Features
This radio includes most of the more commonly looked for features in a CB radio. This includes mic gain (dynamike), RF gain, PA and instant emergency channels. It also has an antenna warning light that will let you know when there is a problem with the antenna. The built in SWR meter will save you some money, since you won't have to buy an external meter to tune your CB antenna. The only thing the Cobra ® 29LTD is missing is weather channels.
- 40 CB Channels with Channel Indicator/Large digital display for easy readability
- SWR/RF/Signal Strength meter is illuminated and tells you the power output/strength of receiving signal/SWR readings
- Dynamic Microphone is a 4-Pin miniature screw-on type with 9' mic cord
- The Front Panel 4 Pin Mic connector maximizes space and allows installation above or under the dash
- Switchable ANL and Noise Blanking is used to suppress ignition noise & external electrical interference
- SWR Switch allows you the check SWR of the antenna system and to make adjustment
- Squelch Control eliminates background noise in the absence of an incoming signal
- DYNAMIKE Gain Control allows you to deliver 100% modulation at all speaking levels
- CB/PA switch allows use in conjunction with a Public Address speaker
- Bright Dim Switch
- Delta Tune is used to clarify incoming signals
- Instant Channel 9 Switch gives immediate access to this emergency channel
- Red Transmit indicator, Green for receive
- Antenna Warning indicator alerts you to trouble in the antenna system
- Full 4 Watts AM RF Full Legal Power Output
In The Box
- Cobra ® 29 LTD Classic CB Radio
- Mounting C Bracket and Thumb Screws
- Microphone Bracket and Hardware
- Detachable Power Cord - Do you need a replacement power cord? Check out the AUCB91.
- Owner's Manual
- Size: 2 1/4" H x 7 1/4" W x 8 5/8 D
- This is a large radio. It is recommended for vehicles with a little extra space
- The 29 LTD includes a mounting bracket with two 5 mm thumb screws for mounting.
- The power cable for this CB radio is detachable for easier installation
- Looking for a power supply for this radio? Check out the PS8.
Tuning your antenna using the Cobra ® 29 LTD Classic:
Turn the radio on.
Set to Channel 40.
Flip switch to CAL for calibration.
Press and hold mic button.
Adjust the SWR CAL dial until meter swings right and sits directly under "CAL" on the meter.
Keeping the mic button depressed, switch the SWR toggle back to SWR and write down the SWR reading on the meter.
Repeat the steps above on Channel 1.
Use your SWR readings to make adjustments to your antenna accordingly.