And, of course, the BearTracker 885 is a full-featured CB Radio, too. It has 40-channel CB operation, 4-Watt RF power, a 7-color display, a SWR meter for precision antenna tuning, RF Gain, Mic Gain, PA mode, Talkback, and NOAA Weather with Alert. The ergonomic noise-cancelling microphone is designed to enhance your transmissions, even in the noisy environment of a tractor-trailer cab.
- Full-Featured 40-Channel CB Radio
- Digital Trunktracking Scanner: Receive police, fire, ambulance, and DOT dispatch transmissions wherever you are in the US and Canada*
- BearTracker Warning System: Legal alternative to Radar Detectors. Alerts you when nearby public safety transmissions are detected.
- GPS Included: Allows the BearTracker 885 to automatically select nearby scanner channels to monitor.
- Nationwide Scanner Database: Includes all known police/fire/ambulance/DOT channels in use in the USA and Canada*
- Weekly Updates: Free updates keep the scanner database current so if an agency changes channels, you won't be left behind.
- Simple, distraction free operation: No need to program or select scanner channels.
- 7-Color LCD Display
- Weather Alert
- PA Function
- Wireless Mic Compatible
- 6 Pin Microphone - Do you want to upgrade your microphone to a 4 pin Astatic mic? The C4PDF6 adapter will let you do this!
- Digital and Analog Police/Fire/Ambulance/DOT scanner
- Scan system types include conventional analog, Motorola, LTR, EDACS, APCO P25 Phase I and Phase II
- Includes VHF, UHF, 700/800 MHz Glass Mount Suction Cup Scanner Antenna
- Quick avoid for unwanted channels
- Individually select types of channels to receive
- BearTracker Warning System
- SWR Meter
- Antenna System Check
- CB/Scan priority audio selection
- Mic and RF Gain
- 3 Amp Fuse in power cord
7.28" W x 2.2" H x 8.1" D
(without knobs and jacks)
(185 mm W x 56 mm H x 205 mm D)
The coax for the CB antenna will connect to the back of the unit via a standard PL259 connection. The coax for a scanner antenna will connect to the back of the unit via a separate BNC connection.
For a NMO mounted scanner antenna, check out the BMAXSCAN1000, the MSM17 coax with soldered PL259, and the AR3 to adapt the PL259 to a BNC connection. Check out the AR3 adapter to widen your coax options.
Wanting to convert it to 24 Volt? Check out the SDC5.
Want to use this radio for a base station? You will need a power supply PS9
* Cannot receive encrypted or some proprietary types of digital systems
** Some states restrict the use of scanners in vehicles. Please check your local state laws for any restrictions.